Our studio is located in the Moran House in the heart of historic downtown Franklin, TN. Charles Moran, an accomplished cabinetmaker, built the Moran House circa 1820. In his shop on the premises, he made furniture for the finest houses in the area.
Dr. Thomas A. Pope bought the house in 1896 and practiced dentistry in the office next door until his death in 1947. Miss Mary Pope taught piano here for over 60 years. The Moran House has received a preservation award for the sensitivity with which it was converted to a private residence.